Friday, August 14, 2009

Tunes for the Long Run

This is the first of a series of blogs that promote several artists and one of their songs that help me get through my long run. In this week's edition of "Tunes for the Long Run," I will be promoting two indie rock bands, "Spoon" and "Matt Pond PA."

Spoon hails from Austin, Texas. I first heard of them when I was in the Army stationed near Austin. The song I'm listening to to the most at the moment is "Don't You Evah."

Matt Pond PA, a their band names points out, is from Philadelphia, Penn. The song I want to pimp is one titled, "Sunlight."

If you liked the two songs I featured, be sure to check out their other songs as well. Both have plenty of good tunes. I wish I could stay around longer, but I'm heading out for a late sushi dinner and a going away party. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment